Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Executive Assistant, Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls
Seattle, WA 98102 United States
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the VP, CMC Operations and associated CMC Operations team. These activities typically include meeting and schedule management, travel planning, expense report processing, electronic system application management, etc. The position is responsible for acquiring a thorough knowledge base related to site and corporate operations, policies and procedures. A positive attitude and ability to create positive relationships across a large base of stakeholders is a must, including the ability to maintain sensitive information in confidence where required. This individual will operate under general supervision and have moderate latitude for applying independent judgment and initiative related to tasks pertinent to the role.
In addition, this role may participate in various departmental related projects or events and may maintain some level of responsibility for completing project related tasks including cost, resource and time tracking.
Education, training, experience:
• Process and track expense reports on time
• Schedule internal/external meetings and coordinate associated agendas
• Assist with activities (including processing transactions) in hrConnect, Sharepoint, LiveMeetings, Microsoft systems, etc.
• Coordinate travel plans and itineraries
• Coordinate meeting/event schedules
General Team Support
• Arrange travel plans for team members
• Process and track expense reports
• Process invoices/contracts through SRM/SAP and Onyx
• Support group with special projects as needed
• Assist with LiveMeeting and SharePoint applications and set-up
• Create databases and reports as needed for tracking travel, contract deliverables, and other key documentation types
• Track actual resources devoted to the project versus resource allocations
• Track team deliverables and report on meeting minutes
• Proactively seek and distribute relevant project information (i.e. Gantt chart, meeting minutes, reports) to ZGI, BMS, and external team members
• Prepare hard copies of documents required for attendees at meetings
• Assist team leaders in planning and hosting effective and efficient team meetings
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
1. Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
2. Minimum of two years progressive administrative experience, with Executive level support experience preferred.
3. Previous experience in high tech or life sciences (ie. biotechnology) preferred.
4. Strong organizational skills and a positive attitude are required.
5. Ability to provide executive support with the coordination of management tasks while executing independent assignments.
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, collaboration/teamwork, and adaptive skills required.
7. Proficiency in Microsoft suite (ie. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc) required.
8. Experience with Visio and Sharepoint preferred.
Terms & Conditions